Saturday 16 January 2016

Grigor Dimitrov : " I'm in final again and that's important for me"

"Again I felt the thrill of participating in the final and that's the most important thing," said Grigor Dimitrov after bitter twist 6-2 1-6 6-7 (7), who allowed by Viktor Troicki in the final of the Apia International Sydney. Th best bulgarian player had a point to win the battle at 7-6 in the tiebreak of the third set, but missed it and the Serb defeat trophy in Sydney.

"It's never easy to lose, having had machpoint - Dimitrov commented. - But that's part of the game. Today was the day Victor and pretty tied points developed in his favor. After the first set I knew that he would change something in his game.

In the second half he made a series of strong impact and inspired him to return to the game, because he deserves my respect. Long ago I had qualified for the final and even in the early minutes I was a little nervous, but I played good tennis. At this point it is important for me that I came back again I felt this thrill. Already looking forward Australian Open and tomorrow morning will travel to Melbourne. Match me on Monday and will not be easy. "