Friday 15 January 2016

Grigor Dimitrov : " The finals will be similar, but with every game I play better and better "

"I'm happy that I'm in the final - said Grigor Dimitrov after the victory over Gilles Muller 6-2 7-6 (4). - Aiming to be high, for me it does not matter whether the tournament in Brisbane, Sydney or anywhere else - these tournaments are just as important as Grand Slam and Masters. I take things very seriously, but at the same time trying to enjoy the moment.

For me, the day was good. Yesterday I was very tired - four times we went out and went with Alex, played in difficult conditions, it made me tired. Today I felt like a new, did stretching and all things, as usual, hit some balls and I felt very well against Alex.

The second match was over as a new day - not thinking much about the previous meeting, or what I will do and how it will end. I tried to concentrate on the important things for me. - Said Bulgarian who will play the final against Viktor Troicki when victories last week in Brisbane. - Last week, trailing by a set and a break against him. He played good tennis, I've seen two of his game and can play incredibly well.

The finish will be quite similar, and for us it is wonderful to go to the finals and to show good tennis. With every game I play better and better with every victory and I feel more confident, and that helps a lot to the final. "