Wednesday 1 July 2015

Interview with Grigor Dimitrov.

Once through with clean win the second round of Wimbledon, reporters turned their attention Grigor Dimitrov to his next opponent Richard Gasquet, who has been with the balance 0-4 in their previous matches.

"I think the last time I played with him long ago. Somewhere around two years have passed since our last game. I'm a different person and a different player. I think that out as a favorite against him," said Dimitrov.

"I'm beginning to find its shape. Obviously, it is better to pass both matches - with clear victories. From match to match I feel that my game is improving, but I know there are a few things to fine-tune," he added.

"For the game against Johnson I can not say that I had a few falls, but in our sport. I feel that I have learned a lot from last year. Things are going well. I played in many tournaments and achieved good results, which was great."

"This season I had both good and bad results. But Wimbledon is a very special tournament for me it is one of the most important events in the calendar. It will be magnificent again to perform strongly," ended Grigor.