Friday 17 July 2015

Grigor : "It's a pleasure to play for Bulgaria"

The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov today began their participation for redress for Bulgaria hosts Luxembourg in the match of the second round of the Cup "Davis" in group II zone Europe / Africa. It is clear that the sole purpose to the team is the victory that will send students to master Todor Enev barrage of entry in the top group.

Star's keeper Gilles Muller missed meeting, which makes Bulgaria favorite, as in the composition of Luxembourg there is only one player with points for the world rankings - Ugo Nastasi, which is only 673 th in the ranking of ATP. "We are here to win. That is our goal number 1. I will give everything to help the team and support the boys," said Dimitrov, who is 16th in the world.

"I honestly do not know your opponent well. I do not know anything about tennis players of Luxembourg, against whom we play. Maybe I'll have a chance to see them during training, but overall I did not know what to expect. However, most best part of tennis is that you can improvise, "said Dimitrov, cited by BTA.

He is proud that once again will play for Bulgaria. "Many speculate that the participation in the national team gives the right to qualify for the Olympics in Rio, but for me is always a great pleasure to play for Bulgaria. I love my country, I am proud to be Bulgarian and always excited when back home. "

It is not yet clear whether the victory over Luxembourg will play again for Bulgaria in the decisive barrage entry in Group I in the decisive playoff from September 18 to 20. against the winner of the match between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Hungary

"It's hard to say. My program is very busy, I have my priorities and concentrate on them. Of course, I would like to play, but let's first win this weekend and then we'll see."