Tuesday 28 July 2015

Grigor Dimitrov : " One rocket always interested me the details"

I am such type of player that a rocket has always interested me the details," admitted Grigor Dimitrov in a short video which explains the details about the search for the perfect racquet that fits his game. Bulgarians will return back to court next week for "Citi Open" in Washington.

"Looking rocket that enables me to use his serve as a weapon and this model of Wilson gives me more spin, more power - continue Dimitrov. - When I decided to make a change, the feeling was different in the beginning, but it is a process and you can always do a little repair here, a small correction there.

Especially for the serve I wanted ease of swing, which also gives me the opportunity to score more force. Also with this rocket can more skillfully to get out of tense situations like doing really hard hit. There are so many components that are combined in this framework that I feel that our relationship is very personal. "

Video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbU296LKD50