Wednesday 29 July 2015

First Anniversary of My Bloog !

Today marks one year since the foundation of my Bloog , July 29, 2014 is a special date for me , the premise of this blog was a great idea and I do not regret it run for tennis players , who for me is an important person in my life and I admire him for that as it evolved and became one of the best in the world even though it comes from a small country where tennis is underdeveloped, always proudly fighting for his country in Davis Cup competition , is a model for many children in his country, has a big heart and helping others .Although away from home is always close with his family.

Thank you to all who visit my blog and appreciate my work , for finding materials or pictures at the beginning was not easy. For all the positive feedback , which also got a thank you and I hope that I will have enough time to still carry on this blog, because I will be a Grigor fan forever I'll be with him in good times and bad times , because the real fans are forever . Haide ! ♥