Thursday 15 January 2015

Sharapova : ''I'm so nervous when I watching Grigor's matches''

Millions of fans watch every match Maria Sharapova and was the first tennis player who went abroad 15 million. Followers of the Facebook social network. However, he admitted that Sharapova will keep a lot of intimacy, especially when going for her favorite Grigor Dimitrov.


World №2 a guest on the TV program in Australia and carries Pete Helier "accidentally" turned to talk about a possible marriage proposals. "It would be terrible to offer me on the pitch - Sharapova smiled. 

 -. I do not like such gestures that become a show for the audience it's not my style, I prefer the more intimate moments."

Sharapova did not conceal that he felt terribly stressed out while watching the matches Grigor. "I'm so nervous, much worse to sit in front of the TV, rather than on the pitch - says Maria. 

 - I repeated that I want to be there, because the feeling is very different."