Wednesday 21 January 2015

Dimitrov: '' I want to play to the end here ''

Grigor Dimitrov no secret that the objectives in Melbourne are very high. Bulgarians qualified for the third round of the Australian Open after a 3-1 victory over Lukas Lacko sets.

"I want to go all the way to the end, so I'm here. Physically, I feel great, no problems. Now I expect a break on Friday and again I'm on the court," said the Bulgarian after the match with Slovakia.

"I am very happy that I can play in this way and won. It was a little warmer weather and although lost the second set, I was convinced, and presented very well. I had some problems with shoes, but it ended as it should," he said .

"How long game, but I do not care - .. The important thing is to win now One day he rested, and then back on the court," said Grigor.