Wednesday 7 January 2015

Grigor in Quartefinal in Brisbane !

Grigor Dimitrov opened the 2015 season very dramatic victory with a 3-6 6-4 7-6 (8) over Jeremy Chardy in second round match of the tournament, "Brisbane International", seved two match balls.

 

 "I fought really hard, but I'm still far from my best game and did not find his rhythm. But I'm happy that I kept the match and still optimistic until the end. I knew he would have to play a little better to win," said the accompanying conference Grigor press release, adding that I did not expect such a close encounter.

While most of the world is anxiously awaiting the court at the first Grand Slam trophy at Dimitrov, is more cautious in their expectations. "Somehow I do not want to be greedy for similar success at the moment. I'm just happy that I was able to stay healthy and make a really good season, filled with many good wins," said Grigor.

For the past Bulgarians said that his goal for the season 2015 is equipped with a top 5 in the world rankings. "To do that you have to win Grand Slam titles and other strong tournaments. There is no other way or shortcut. You have to play your best tennis, give everything and anything can happen," that Dimitrov in the quarter-finals in Brisbane meet Martin Klizan.


Photos from today's singles and doubles yesterday.