Friday 23 October 2015

Interview with Grigor Dimitrov after yesterdays match in Stockholm Open

Grigor Dimitrov played a steady game and definitely beat Nicolas Almagro 6-2 to 6-4 in the second round of IF Stokholm Open. "After every game I feel better and better, become more confident, especially if you play that way - said the champion of the 2013 Stockholm before the tournament TV after the match with the Spaniard. - This meeting was a good test and physically. You just have to think match to match and upgrade. "

Bulgarians in the quarterfinals will play Tomas Berdych of whom lost last year's final. "I expect a lot of myself, but I know that Tomas has strong punches, great player, one of the hardest to beat, especially in the room.

It is clear that we will meet any stage of the tournament, but should not divide players - here everyone is a potential winner. I like those games, especially now, so I will rest and will return back room game. "Said the Bulgarian, whose duel with top question in Stockholm is the fourth program of Centre Court.