Wednesday 14 October 2015

Interesting interview with Grigor Dimitrov on New TV

Grigor Dimitrov visited in the morning on New TV. The Bulgarian first rocket launched by topic №1 - upcoming exhibition match with Gael Monfils.

"An event that long ago wanted to happen. I found one of the best players I spoke at the beginning of the year with Gael. I always wanted this match and then in Bulgaria. There will be an open lesson with children, which will be great joy for me. You see children are targeted, such that deal with tennis, but there are still things to refine the shape.

Currently my home is in Monaco and when I'm out there looking to do things in the best way.In the morning I get up quite early - at 7.30 and look everything to be perfect. Morning run or walk do, which gives me a good start. Then go to the gym and workout follows the court. In general, eat everything, because if you ponder and it will shift my focus on something else.

I travel constantly and can not collect two weeks to make a normal block, as we call it, in which to focus on how we eat, what we do, etc. "

And came to the topic "Sharapova"

"Everybody took his path. He had no bad feelings about it. Just, perhaps, is supposed to be. But I try to avoid questions of a personal nature, because I am constantly surrounded by cameras, interest in me, etc. "

"I have many people who can say thank you - this is family and Georgi Stoimenov Maleeva and family. I know Stoichkov long time in Barcelona. With Dimitar Berbatov also we have seen a few times."

"At the moment I'm not much of a wave of women. I try not to read what is written in the tabloid press. Recently, one of the Serbs asked me what is written here. I never liked the word" star. "Everything comes with success, that achievement. "

Cup "Davis"

Always play for Bulgaria. I'm totally focused on my career. But it did not coincide with my program. I had to meet with Franco, who was my coach possible. I understand the questions and not run from it. I am Bulgarian, and to this day play for Bulgaria. Always I support the homeland, but for "Davis" things were different.

Friends

I have a handful of people with whom I can go out to dinner. They deal with a variety of activities are not athletes. Communicate with people outside the sport and this is the most interesting to me.

Future

After five years I hope to have many more titles. Surely Grand Slam is very important, and why not to be in the Top 3 in the world rankings.