Wednesday 21 October 2015

Interview with Grigor after match in Stockholm Open


"Frankly, I'm very happy with the match because he could develop in the wrong way," said Grigor Dimitrov 7-5 6-3 success over Philip Krajinovic the start of IF Stokholm Open. Bulgarians will come to court again on Thursday for match against Nicolas Almagro, with whom they have exchanged one victory so far, and the eventual quarter we see a repeat of last year's battle for the trophy with Tomas Berdych.

"Philip has already accumulated a few games on Centre Court in Stockholm and served for the first set, so I could only stay true to his style - said Grigor. - I have not played a tournament in nearly two weeks, so I'm probably a bit" rusty " All of the training and the work they have done during this period. I am glad that avoid losing the first set and go ahead. "