Monday 13 October 2014

Rasheed to Bulgarian fans: ''Thank you for your support and see you soon''

At the end of September, in an interview with Roger Rasheed TennisKafe.com revealed that he intends to visit Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov and coach confirmed this and your Twitter.













"I love the fans Bulgarian Grigor influences. Come in the stands and bring a passion for the game and their favorite, and this is something I always want to see," said Rasheed .

"I hope to have the opportunity to visit Bulgaria and strengthen my relationship with them. Lot to know about its country of my conversations with Grigor, I have the impression that the Bulgarians are enthusiasts who work hard every day to ensure a better future. I have no idea as I'm popular, but I hope you enjoy the game Grigor and work with it, " added Roger Rasheed.