Sunday 12 October 2014

Dimitrov : '' I will try to defend this title ''

Grigor Dimitrov is currently in Stockholm, where he is preparing hard for the upcoming participation "If Stockholm Open" - the tournament, which last season won his first ATP title, beating David Ferrer in the final.

In today's Bulgarians gave a brief interview to the official website of the competition, which speaks of the triumph of last year's expectations before the tournament, and the incident at the Masters Cup in Shanghai, where a fan hit him in the eye. 


Q. Welcome. How does it feel to be back in Stockholm 

Grigor: Great. We are well, and also has a few days to prepare for matches. I am excited to be here again and I will try to defend his title. 


Q. What do you remember from last year's tournament? 

Grigor: The finale will surely be something you will remember for life. Given that lived here for a while, it makes it even more valuable trophy for me. I feel confident before the tournament. At the end of the year, there are still a few races and I want to finish strong this season. 


Q. You are aware that players will participate here. What do you think about the system? 

Grigor: It's hard to come across an easy schedule, and everyone plays well in tennis, but do not forget that the season is coming to an end, and many tennis players are tired and want to finish the year. But I do not look at it that way. I am always excited to arrive at a tournament and try to win as this is the reason why you signed up to participate. Certainly not be easy round, because everyone is trying to overcome, especially if the defending champion. This is also something which will have to be considered. 


Q. What happened during the tournament in Shanghai? 

Grigor: Only autographs to his fans, and then I have never seen some of them and hit me hard, but now I feel better.


Interview, video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjiBUrz5UpA