Tuesday 7 October 2014

Grigor: 'I have a chance to qualify for London'

"Voltage is great, but I like it. Though I have a chance to qualify for London, and you just have to play well to end the season. During this year will see new people in London, and the battle space are more interesting than anything another.'s very exciting, "said Grigor after round 1. 



Yesterday Bulgarians gave an interesting interview to the official website of "Shanghai Rolex Masters," which speaks of China and his favorite dish of local cuisine, and were also tested his knowledge of the Chinese language. Here's what Grigor Dimitrov: 

- What do you like most in Shanghai 
- There is a great temple near the hotel and is the biggest attraction for me when I'm here. 

- How many words do you know Chinese? 
- I would say that there are only two. "Shi Shi" and "Ni Hao". 

- If a player to "Shi Shi", what I'm saying? 
- Thank you. 

- Very good. And what is your favorite Chinese dish? 
- Dampling. 

- Which of them - those pork or vegetables? 
- Both types. 

- What do you put them? 
- Soy sauce. 

- How can damplinga izyadezh time? 
- I tried, but can do team racing to see who is better in this regard. 

- How to answer the phone in chinese? 
- Maybe "Ni Hao"? I have no idea. 

- No "Wei". 
- Good. 

- Where is the Great Wall? 

- In China (laugh).

#Shanghai