Sunday 26 October 2014

About Paris Masters and future plans for Grigor.

Monday begins the last tournament of the season BNP Paribas Masters in Paris Bercy hall. It is also probably the last tournament for Grigor this year. Despite the great season the Bulgarian has little chance to play in the Masters in London. 

In the capital France, Grigor not be able to count on the support of his girlfriend Maria Sharapova, who was eliminated from the tournament Champions already but due to sponsorship commitments Russian resides in Tokyo. 



''Q. Do we have a chance to see you maybe next week in Paris for Paris Masters? 

Maria Sharapova: No. I will not be in Paris. 

Q. In the Shorter run, off-season plans, thoughts, anything you've been longing for now that you 'get out of the hamster wheel for a bit? 

Maria Sharapova: Before I know it, I'll be in the off-season swing sore and not wanting to get up in the morning. 
It's dry and quick turn around, honestly. I know right now I'll be heading to Tokyo for some work for Sugarpova, Which will be great. I'm actually staying there for a bit of time. It's one of my favorite cities. 
So That will be fun. I'll be with my friends. Then I am going to go on a little break and, yeah, meet up with Grigor at some point When his season ends and, yeah, also from there. ''




full interview with Maria here:
http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=104065