Sunday 19 October 2014

Grigor lost in final in Stockholm.

Grigor Dimitrov was only one victory to collect a set of ATP titles this season on all four surfaces, which will be played today in tennis, but unfortunately did not manage to defend the trophy in Stockholm, which gives a final 7-5 4-6 4-6 to Tomas Berdych.



Bulgarian defeat and victory Murray in Vienna will lead to loss of position in the top 10 rankings, which Monday Bulgarians is now 11. 

Today's defeat will have on his chances of ranking Masters in London, after earlier in the week Grigor trailing by 300 points from the eighth position in the "Race to London" ranking, and now the difference between him and the eighth in the table Andy Murray rose to 330 points, while the rest of the season has only two more tournaments. 

Now Grigor Dimitrov traveling in the direction of Basel, where next week will play a strong tournament "Swiss Indoors Basel" which is a category of the prestigious ATP 500 Bulgarians are under №5 in the main event and will start its share from 17 to annual Alexander Zverev.


After match Grigor said : '' Thanks for the fight, Tomas. I really meant it, What can I say ? Hopefully next year'' .

Grigor Dimitrov did not hide his regret that he was unable to defend his title in Stockholm, but was adamant that "will not leave disappointed." 

  "Tomas, I do not know how many times we played against each other, but I know that has always been in three sets., I hope that never stopped," he said with a smile Bulgarian to the winner Tomas Berdych
"Thank you for this fight and greet. Never easy to lose the final game, and this is only the second time that happens to me. I will not let disappointment. A big thank you to you all. It was a great week, and every time when I'm here I feel like at home. thank my team, Roger Rasheed, Dimitar Gospodinov., I hope that next year will be even win the tournament, "said Dimitrov. 

  "This tournament deserves what happened. I think It was the best game in the race. Only one can be won, and today I am happy. Grigor wish good luck for the rest of the season. Both players are, of course, and see how this season ends "said Berdych turn.


During the ceremony there was a great atmosphere among Grigor and Tomas.

































Set point Dimitrov vs Berdych https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUf5RQlx_Is#t=19



Tomorrow will start Basel Indoors 500.