Monday 25 May 2015

Sharapova : "I have someone who understands me..."

"I am glad that I have to myself someone who understands me and respects what I do," said Maria Sharapova question about his relationship with Grigor Dimitrov in front of the magazine. "Financial Times".
One of the most recognizable faces in sport adds that there is no need someone to hold her hand, but sometimes sports career brings great challenges in privacy and is lucky that Grigor "knows the procedure" because the rhythm of professional tennis may be difficult to understanding outsider.

"During the tournaments we do not have much time because our schedules are quite different and often play on different days - explained Maria. - It's always nice to spend time together at the end of the day."

"In my free time I like to work - continues Sharapova. - It is hard to sit and do nothing. As a tennis player I experienced many great moments and I hope to happen to me at least as much. But believe me, I'll be a happy woman when I finish with the sport. I will not pogledzhdam back. I want to have time for family and children.

Because sport makes quickly forget the good times and that is sad. For example, I won the title here last year, but now I do not remember very much from the games and even finish. It was a tough match, but then had to hurry to the hotel to pick up your luggage and get on the plane to the next tournament ... "