Thursday 7 May 2015

Interesting interview with Grigor by Mercedes in Madrid

On the back seat of a luxury Mercedes on the road for their first match of the tournament in Madrid against Donald Young Grigor Dimitrov gave a curious lifestyle interview.

Q.What value most in your car?
- Of course, that security is first and foremost, but also the power and the very spirit of the car.

Q.If you want to look very sexy, what are you wearing?
- Probably a nice suit, but it depends on my mood on a particular day.

Q.How many hours of sleep a night are enough for you to feel rested?
- I think that after 7 hours of sleep I'm ok, but if I can stay longer in bed, I took advantage.

Q.What are your favorite candy?
- I love marshmallows, but I am also a big fan of Sugarpova. I like all the flavors.

Q.Squeeze or coiled paste for teeth and what are the advantages of your method?
- Clench her as empty, then curl. The advantage is that I use it fully.

Q.Why Madrid?
- Because I like the city. 6-7 years ago I lived in Barcelona. Overall I like Spain, but unfortunately my Spanish is not so good. Madrid is a great place and the tournament is excellent. Efforts are great care of us and everything is very good.


Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiAVdhtqW_s