Wednesday 27 May 2015

Interview with Grigor after loss.

"I had too many breakpoints not used. Unfortunately again disappointment in Paris, but look forward.". 

That said Grigor Dimitrov after his loss to Jack Sock in the first round of "Roland Garros" exclusive to the Bulgarian National Television. 

"I'd always early to start tournaments. Perhaps time could stop. But that's all part of the game. I can not afford to have such thoughts, especially when playing a Grand Slam tournament. Second year in a row I can not get myself and play a good match, "added Grisham.

According rocket No. 1 Bulgaria possible coaching castling at this time is not envisaged. 

"Queens and Wimbledon are too far away. At the moment I can not give you think about grass. I'm always very positive when I step on the grass. Maybe it's time for a short break to come back fresher," said Dimitrov on the upcoming opening the summer season.