Tuesday 26 May 2015

Dimitrov : "It is difficult to accept this loss"

"It is difficult to accept this loss and certainly need to change something," admitted defeat Grigor Dimitrov 6-7 (7) 2-6 3-6 by Jack Sock at Roland Garros.Bulgarians for the second consecutive year lapse at the start of the largest clay tournament without even winning a set.

"I'm disappointed, but the sport is so, there is always a loser - continue Grigor. - Jack played very class today, and I often take wrong decisions. Do not move well on the court and in general I am not satisfied with his performance because he showed that which I am capable. It's hard, because I know I did not play at the level here last year, when I dropped in the first round by Ivo Karlovic, but had to accept defeat.

Jack is a very good player, but it should not affect me. Taking advantage of the chances for a breakthrough today and it prevented me very much. I do not think I have any particular problem at Roland Garros, but must parse the match with people from my team. Just hard to accept that for the second year already dropped the first round and have to work hard to change that. "