Wednesday 18 February 2015

Pete Sampras : Roger Federer and Grigor Dimitrov play like me

In an interview with the Vancouver Sun, Pete Sampras talked about his childhood , assessed the level of modern tennis and praised by Roger Federer , Grigor Dimitrov and Milos Raonic.

- I did not have a normal childhood . I concentrated solely on tennis . I do not want the same thing happened to my children. I want to make it what they will do , performed with passion - Pete Sampras said .

According to the famous American , 14 - times Grand Slam champion , can not be compared to the modern era of tennis , in which he starred. - Roger Federer moves on the court , like me , just Grigor Dimitrov , who has a very varied game. They play better tennis from the depths of me . But my natural style was the service - volley , which today is extinct