Wednesday 25 February 2015

Dimitrov in round 2 in Acapulco.


"I am very happy that I'm back. I'm going back memories of last year and I feel like I constantly play good matches in Acapulco," said Grigor Dimitrov after his victory over Serb Filip Krainovic 6-3, 5-7, 6-0 in the first round.

"The match was a bit strange. The conditions were not at all easy, while two fairly well-known game. With the start of the third set things changed for me. It was a fresh start for me, if I may say so" add Dimitrov.

"The victory was not zero and come in three sets, but I am very happy with the way the battle ended for me," he Grigor Dimitrov, who gave Krainovic game of the decisive part, in the next roundconfronts American Ryan Harrison .


Harrison overcame the first round after his US compatriot Donald Young refused at 4-6 6-2 4-2 in favor of his rival.

Ryan Harrison is 22 years old and №169 in the world rankings. He was rival Grigor in the first round in two consecutive Grand Slam tournaments last offers per year resulting in not managed to take a set of our first rocket.

Dimitrov had 7-6 (1) 6-3 6-2 on his way to the semifinals of Wimbledon, and a few months later won 6-2 7-6 (4) 6-2 of the US Open.


Immediately after the game Grigor Dimitrov organizers set match of his girlfriend Maria Sharapova. Here is the program of meetings of the Centre Court:

Central court
1. Grigor Dimitrov - Ryan Harrison
2. Maria Sharapova - Mariana Duke Marino
3. Kei Nishikori - Yen-Hsun Lu
4. Marinko Matoshevic - David Ferrer