Thursday 26 February 2015

Dimitrov lost in round 2 in Acapulco.

Grigor Dimitrov coud hardly hide his disappointment of dropping-out of the tournament "Abierto Mexicano Telcel", of which kept such good memories from last year. Bulgarian lost 5-7, 6-4, 0-6 against Harrison.

"It happened. It just happened. The loss is very bad for me, but good luck to Ryan in the next rounds," Dimitrov said after the game.

"There were things that can not be controlled by time, but the loss is a fact and the guilt is all mine."

"In the third set, obviously, I was not focused enough. But Druten stranger should not hip so much of defeat. It is a process and you need to concentrate on the things that I need to improve your game."

"Of course I'm disappointed. I am very disappointed and I can not hide it. But now I will rest a few days and will return to training."


Grigor on twitter : "Sorry to everyone that I couldn't have played better. I promise I will be back next year stronger. Thanks for amazing support out here. "