Thursday 25 February 2016

Interview with Grigor after his match against Young.

"I am pleased once again to regain the good sense of the court," were the first words of Grigor Dimitrov at the press conference after the victory of Donald Young in the second round in Acapulco after repotrer noted that the Bulgarians began to resemble what it represented in 2014.

"Many things have changed for me, but I hope to continue to improve from match to match. I ran well today against a tough rival. My game went all components and was very quiet. Continue step by step, "said the Bulgarian.

Then Grigor said dropping David Ferrer and Kei Nishikori, saying that despite their absence it difficult matches ahead if it wants to win back the title as two years ago.

"In 2014 I presented myself well not only here but maintains a high level throughout the season. No matter what happened on the court or off it was very stable mentally and physically prepared many. Now I feel that my level back, but that I still have a lot of work to achieve my goals and be back in the Top 10. I meet great rivals, and this is my fifth tournament of the year. I feel I'm on the right path, but now I'm focused mostly on my game and not so much on ranking and where what I have to defend as points, etc. "