Friday 19 February 2016

Grigor: Step by step to reach the level at which I want to be

"Step by step to reach the level at which I want to be," said Grigor Dimitrov after the wonderful victory 6-4 7-5 over Adrian Manarino that he secured a place in the semifinals of the Delray Beach Open. Bulgarians cope with the treacherous style of leftist and strong wind that definitely put under more pressure his backhand with one hand.

"Adrian is a lefty and is one of the most embarrassing rivals in the men's tour - said Grigor. - In these windy conditions the only thing I could do was try to stay concentrated.

I do not want to think too much about my opponent and semifinals. My goal is just to play as many matches and improve your game. "Dimitrov awaits the winner of the meeting between Benjamin Becker and Rajeev Ram.