Tuesday 16 February 2016

Dimitrov: I started the year positively again and enjoy the game

Grigor Dimitrov started participating in Delray Beach with a convincing victory over Dudi Sela. However, the game was delayed by several hours due to rain and was played in high winds.

"I woke up in the morning and the weather was great, and then we went on the court and blew a lot. But you have to be prepared for everything, "said Grigor Dimitrov.

"I knew that I must be very focused because Doody is an experienced player. Playing backhand with one hand and is difficult to control the ball in such conditions. One of the obstacles of this style is precisely windy weather because you can not execute your shots the way you want. "

"I am pleased with last year. I know few people expect me to say something like that, but I learned a lot from last season. In such moments you realize a lot of things awakening. Not only on the court but also outside it. I changed the team and I realized that we had to work even harder. "

"There are many things to learn. I started the year positively and again delight. Even to train court №10 in Miami and no one, it is my pleasure to be there and play. "