Sunday 21 February 2016

Grigor: Absolutely nothing received in my game

"It was not my best day," admitted defeat Grigor Dimitrov 4-6 3-6 by Rajeev Ram in the semifinals of the Delray Beach Open. Bulgarians lost for the fourth time in a row on this team, and the series extends back to 2010 Grigor showed the stability of the line for an initial shock that was so crucial in the fight with Adrian Manarino and seemed until the end failed to find workable strategy against Ram.

"I tried everything, service, volleys, slices, trying to attack - said Dimitrov. - All goes well for him and absolutely nothing got in my game. "

"I felt calm in the game because I had a clear plan and wanted to play attacking - said Ram. - I did not want to leave it to use your feet too much, I had to dictate the pace, because the last thing I needed was to pursue his backhand across the width of the baseline. "