Thursday 18 February 2016

Grigor Dimitrov in Quartelfinal in Delray Beach

"I was trying to find your game. I do not think I played particularly well. Congratulations on opponents, he certainly deserved to win, "were the words of Grigor Dimitrov after the difficult win over Damir Cumhur in the second round of the tournament in Delray Beach.

"I was able to stay patient and concentrated towards the end of the meeting. I was calm and just returning the ball right at opponents, that was all I had to do. Victory is a victory, "said another Grigor, who on Friday forthcoming clash with Frenchman Adrian Manarino.

"When it gets dark, the match became totally different. The ball was already slower and he was chasing a lot and stuck close to the main line, which surprised me. I found a solution. I knew that physically must withstand. In the second and third set I was able to draw, "he concluded Dimitrov.


Dimitrov vs Dzumhur 4-6, 6-4, 6-3