Tuesday 10 March 2015

Grigor : My favourite thing in NY to play tennis, I feel like a rock star (photos)

Grigor Dimitrov always felt extremely comfortable in cameras, lenses of photographers and journalists' questions and take a few minutes to share your favorite places and activities in New York.

 "The energy here is amazing, straight is crazy. I feel like a rock star when you play in New York - admitted Dimitrov. - When you set foot in" Madison Square Garden. I've never felt such a thrill. This is one of the greatest scenes in which you can play tennis and I can not wait to get out of it. "
 
American journalists continued verbal bombardment to Grigor asking what it feels like to play against Maestro. "It's hard ..." without thinking said the 23-year-old Bulgarian.
 
Further topics turned to the favorite places of the Bulgarians in the "Big Apple". "I have a lot of their places for shopping in Soho, I always find time for a walk in Central Park during the summer. During the US Open always eat in the restaurant Koi. I start with rice and avocado and then I order cod as the main dish. I recommend it of each! "