Wednesday 18 March 2015

Grigor : I work on many components of the game and just need time

Grigor Dimitrov lost in round 3,  5-7 6-1 4-6 Tommy Robredo. Before the start of yesterday's meeting Bulgarians give a brief interview with Tennis.com, which revealed that at the moment is trying to change certain parts of your game.


"I work on a lot of your game and just need time to find their rhythm again. You still need to develop your game and clean it. It is usually very difficult when trying to get rid of some habits to out on the court and play according to the circumstances under tension and all these things. It is never easy to change something immediately, "said Grigor.

"Every time you do not do well, I feel frustration. I think I was slightly overwhelmed by anger. I was in a difficult period, but at the moment things look better," ended Grigor.