Tuesday 17 March 2015

Five minutes with Grigor Dimitrov.

Grigor Dimitrov took part in the "Five minutes with ..." on the official website of the tournament in Indian Wells, which share a superhero who would choose to partner pairs and narrative skills in the kitchen, but did not reveal when it will "pay back "Djokovic, breaking one his press conference.


- You make some incredible hit the court. Train ever these tricks? 
- No, but sometimes I try to do several similar impact workout. My coach is never satisfied with them, but what can I do? I like to improvise. In my last match was one of those moments where I had to think such a shock. I was just in the right place and it was a plus for me.

- Which players admired as a child? 
- Mostly Sampras and Agassi. I watched them on television, but I had the opportunity to see them often because I was in Bulgaria at that time did not broadcast many such matches. Of course, I admire more of Federer and the other boys. I hoped that one day I will be able to face them on the court.

- If you could choose one superhero partner pairs, which would it be? 
- Batman. Just like small. He is the only superhero that I was obsessed.

- Tell us about your cooking skills. 
- I'm very good. Recently I worked on a lot of skills to make cookies and tiramisu. All home are very happy with my skills now and try not to disappoint them.

- What is the next cooking challenge that you are ready to face? 
- Cheesecake. It is not easy, but I like to stand up against challenges in the same way I do when I'm on the court.

- Have you had a kitchen car crash? 
- No, now I'm not (laughs).

- In addition to tennis, what other sports do you like to do? 
- I love to run, ride a bicycle, sometimes motocross, I have a chance. But I try to stay away from these things and be cautious. I try to be a good boy now.

- Last season Djokovic came during the press conference you in Indian Wells. Will you return the favor this year? 
- Any will do it when he least expects it.

- At a press conference or somewhere else? 
- We'll see, we'll see ...

- What are your goals for this season? 
- Of course I have goals, since it is better to have something to which to aspire and for which to fight. I think my main goal for now is to play good tennis and to continue to improve his game every day. Then the results will just come.