Monday 16 March 2015

Grigor Dimitrov in round 3 in Indian Wells.

Round 2

Grigor Dimitrov - Nick Kyrgios 7-6 (2) 3-6 7-6 (4)

Grigor Dimitrov survived in a spectacular battle with the rising star of Australian tennis Nick Kyrgios and snatched victory with a 7-6 (2) 3-6 7-6 (4) in the second round of the "BNP Paribas Open". Bulgarian has never recorded two consecutive success in the main draw of the Masters in Indian Wells, but at least "light engine" in this year's tournament, as he put his coach Roger Rasheed. The next match will be against the winner of the match between Tommy Robredo and Andrev Golubev.


"The first set was very important for me because I knew he would throw all that is capable of against me - admitted Grigor. - I did not see Nick to fall because I was focused on the play, his shot went over the line and surprised me. We did a great match and I am happy, go ahead. "


Photos on this match will be tomorrow.