Sunday 29 March 2015

Grigor in round 3 in Miami.

Dimitrov vs Pospisil 6-2 6-2


Grigor Dimitrov was visibly pleased with his performance against Vashek Pospisil. Bulgarian deal with Canadian opponent in less than an hour with 2-0 sets.

"I feel very good because it was my first match in which win without losing a set of pretty tournaments here. The day was good for me. I think I showed good and stable tennis and not given much chance of opponent," said Grigor .

"I was very eager to go out on the court. It is always special to me because I played as a teenager and I have good memories. As for the game Pospisil - I watched the first match and I knew what to expect. Prosecuted chance, when I had the opportunity of his serve and it brought me success, "he added.

"Every player should be felt its rhythm. The beginning of each new season is not easy, especially if after a year like the one I had in 2014. I had some obstacles this season, but have to find the right path.

I think things come in place and do well, but the best is yet to come. The way I started the tournament, gives confidence and is a good basis to go forward with confidence, " ended Dimitrov.



Photos soon.