Thursday 7 August 2014

QUARTELFINAL IN TORONTO !!

Grigor advanced to the quarter-finals in Toronto. In match 3 rounds defeated Tommy Robredo 7: 5.5: 7.6: 4. Bulgarian first Canadian to play in the quarterfinals of the event. In the battle for semi-final Grigor face with Kevin Andreson.


Grandstand crowd of spectators present were many Bulgarian who bravely cheered him, chanting his name and hung the flag of Bulgaria.

































"It's never easy when you play against Tommy," said Dimitrov. "He's an unbelievable competitor. Even when I was up a set and 4-2, I knew it wasn't going to be an easy finish. After losing the second set, I lost the momentum of the match, so I had to work for it a little bit more. I'm happy the way I finished." - said Grigor

About next match against Anderson : "I know I'm in a good position right now. He obviously had a good win today against Stan. Tomorrow's another day, another match. I like my chances."


Grigor about mixed doubles with Maria : ''Anytime! I'm in''. :)