Tuesday 5 August 2014

ATP Executive Chairman & President Chris Kermode made some special presentations during his visit to the Rogers Cup in Toronto, celebrating the newest arrivals to the Top 10 of the Emirates ATP Ranking.

Kermode presented Raonic, Dimitrov , Nishikori and Gulbis with an Emirates ATP Top 10 Trophy commemorating their achievement of breaking into the game's elite.


''It obviously means a lot of me'' said Dimitrov, who broke into the Top 10 after reaching his first Grand Slam Semi-final at Wimbledon.




























''I've always been chasing the Top 10 all my life, then especially when I got onto the tour. I take it as a step forward. For me it's just the beginning. I'm really excited to be able to be in that space and fight for what's out there. When you reach the Top 10, you reach another status and it brings you extra confidence and belief. But Roger (coach) and I know it's just the beginning and we want to go even further''. - Grigor Dimitrov.



Grigor's training yesterday.