Sunday 10 August 2014

Grigor lost in the semifinals in Toronto with Jo Wilfried Tsonga 4:6, 3:6. The Bulgarian was apparently less fit that day. Previously, Dimitrov played three matches three sets which could have an impact on the weaker disposition in the semi-final match. Nevertheless, the Bulgarian may consider this tournament a success, where at pop in Toronto, the best result of his career.
Since the beginning of the tournament Bulgarian accompanied by many fans, who loudly supported it.

















Roger Rasheed on Twitter (coach) :












''It's not an easy loss for me considering that I had played  such a good match yesterday. I thought he played good match but I think I didn't raise the bar. Still, I have to take the positive side of the week. Coming to Cinncinati I feel quite good. I don't put my head down for a second here, because it's good progress for me. But I'm still disappointed  with the loss. I'm not going to hide that. I have to think positive. I think everybody is serving big nowadays. I think have to thanks to all the volunteers''. - Grigor Dimitrov after loss



After the Turnament in Toronto , Grigor stay at number 8 in the ranking ATP .