Saturday 9 August 2014

GRIGOR IN SEMIFINAL IN TORONTO !!

Grigor yesterday defeated Kevin Anderson 5: 7.7: 5.7: 6 and for the first time will play in the semi-finals in Toronto. Bulgarian defended two match points when leading contender 5: 4 and 40:15. In the fight for his first final in the Masters tournament Grigor will play Frenchman Jo Wilfried Tsonga.






































Grigor watching match Tsonga/Murray 













































Roger Rasheed (coach) on Twitter





After match with Anderson :

"I knew what to expect against him. I have played him I don't even know how many times already, and I don't remember us having a straight-set match. I knew in a way that he can serve himself out of the situation or any of that, but I think we didn't play at our best. Still, when it came down to those big points, I think it was a lot about the mental toughness and what situation you want to put yourself in to win the point. In the end I was just a little bit stronger on that side and I went for the shots that I know I can win." said Grigor .