Tuesday 16 June 2015

Grigor: I need a season grass

"Being here again, the same place where already won the title last year was a very special feeling for me," admitted Grigor Dimitrov before TennisTV. Today Bulgarians will try to keep his dream alive for the second trophy after yesterday caught up set and a break against Sam Querrey liability and organizers ended the match because of darkness at 4-6 6-3.

"On the physical level of the year is very good for me, I can not complain and I can not wait to get on the court for each subsequent match - continue Dimitrov. - I lost quite early at Roland Garros, so I rested a few days and realized that time for the season on grass. I arrived here when I stepped on the grass I realized that I had really need it.

New feeling, a new task. This came as demand change for me and I feel a lot better. Besides enjoying a really good relationship with British fans a while ago with my coach Roger Rasheed talked just that. I am very glad that I support, but I do not know if it would be so if I play against a local player. Here the fans are very honest and understand what is tennis. "



Video : http://t.co/XQYVrArOUy - Grigor talks about British Support in Queens