Monday 29 June 2015

Dimitrov in round 2 in Wimbledon.

"I knew that today just need to go out and do my job," admitted Grigor Dimitrov minutes after the categorical victory 6-3 6-0 6-4 over Federico Delbonis the start of this year's Wimbledon. Bulgarians game really spectacular tennis and repeatedly picked crowd to its feet with his tricks.

"It's amazing to be back at Wimbledon - continue Grigor. - The mere sensation to come out of this court is simply unique. Today I had a tough opponent and a lot of time thinking before the game that started relatively late. Many things went through my head. I tried I am calm, because in the first round always do Recent changes in your game.

I am pleased with the overall performance, I have found consistency in your shots. I fetched her forehand at times, but tried again and again, until I found the exact length. I believe that control of the game all the time. "A coach of Grigor,  Roger Rasheed, wrote on your Twitter:" Great start of Wimbledon perfectly prepared court №1. "