Monday 22 June 2015

Before Wimbledon - interview

For a good result on the courts of the Wimbledon excels Wimbledons semi-finalist last year, Grigor Dimitrov, who has its problems.

- I am happy with the work we have done in training at the Queen's Club's. As a result, I have a solid foundation to play well in the most important tournament, which is just around the corner - said the Bulgarian.

Bulgarian tennis player from the start of May in Madrid or one tournament is not won more than two games. As admitted defeat most hurt him in the first round of Roland Garros with Jack Sock.

- It was a shame for me. But drew lessons from this defeat - he assured. Dimitrov no lamented the decline disposal. He said that the only way to regain form, is a heavy workout. - I can about it too much thought, I have to accept it. I need to get back on the court and train hard. That's the best thing I can do now.