Saturday 13 September 2014

Grigor on FB : 

Hello, 
I'm in Monte Carlo, here begin preparing for the Asian tournaments. In fact, the location is very convenient for me (and for most players) - there are all conditions for vocational training, the opportunity to train all year round on all surfaces and is somehow halfway between America and Asia - very convenient transport and travel. 
For a few days I will see my mother and my father, they are here with me. Rarely we can see three of calm and use the time between tournaments. 
I want to thank all Bulgarians who were with me last month. You gave me great support - and US Open, and before that of the Masters in Toronto and Cincinnati. 
I read you in the forums of the sites twitter, Facebook, Instagram. Thank you very much for sleepless nights to televisions and computers. To me it gives me a lot of strength, more energy and motivation. 
Tournaments were difficult, but know that victories learn and give experience, but lose learn more. 
What are ?: 
Exciting series of tournaments and even greater success. Now it is a good preparation for the upcoming tournaments. I have to be ready for Beijing and Shanghai, to go towards the great goal of the season - ending finals in London in November. 
Thank you again, greetings and love to all in Bulgaria