Wednesday 3 September 2014

GRIGOR LOST IN 4 ROUND I US OPEN !

Sorry, Grigor lost the battle for quarter-final with Gael Monfils 5-7 6-7 5-7. Bulgarian committed too many mistakes in key moments of the match and did not use two balls Seth in the second set tiebreak. 

Despite the defeat 4 round is the best result for Dimitrov, who gains on the courts of Flushing Meadows in New York.






















"It was a very poor match for me, I didn't play close to the way I wanted to, and I think it was a great stage for me to come out on there on the centre court and perform my best. Just everything went the opposite way today. Of course I have to give credit to Gaƫl that he played a really good match, but I also did a lot of unforced errors and that cost me a lot. I had 6-3 in the tie-break, I had all odds on me. And it was just poor shot selection. I didn't execute at the right time.''


"I have come into my best year of my tennis year. I'm not even close to being satisfied. I'm just not happy with that. I know I can do better. Today was proof of that. I'm not going to hide my disappointment. I came out there, poor match, so I've got to take it. I have to accept it and move forward. Five tournaments till the end of the year. I'm going to give it all." - said Grigor


Interview with Grigor after match.