Monday 29 September 2014

Dimitrov: '' Rank in London will be a prize for the best of the season ''

Do I look like a lot of the draw and schedule, "said Grigor Dimitrov before the first match of the tournament with Fernando Verdasco Beijing. Bulgarians went to the middle of Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, where more and Marin Cilic. 

"In this tournament there are no easy matches. All good play and try to give everything. But do not forget that we are at the end of the season, and some players do not feel in the best shape. Personally for me I should focus on the match matching game . this is the most important thing, "said the Bulgarian. 

"It's nice to see new faces, as the finale US Open. Shows that the whole game is changing and everyone is looking for places on the route," said progress Marin Cilic and Kei Nishikori in New York, our first rockets. 

"From now on I have to show the best of yourself to achieve your goals. But it was the best season of my career, and does not intend to stop there. Course I want to qualify for London. Probably will be the biggest reward for me. If you do not , it has to happen. Tuned positive and I am happy with the way we present, "said Dimitrov. "I know very well, Verdasco and I know that is a strong player. But it is important to think about your own game and not the opponent," said Grigor