Sunday 29 November 2015

Interview with Grigor Dimitrov after the show in Sofia

"I do not want to hide this match was my dream. I want to thank all those who are here. I have no words to describe how I feel right now. I know sometimes disappoint you in the late nights, but I promise next year to try to'm even better, "said Dimitrov after the end of the first set with Monfils.

"The victory is my goal. By Gael does not know what to expect. I did not expect at the outset he starts to score all strikes. The good thing is that I began to adjust to the surface, "said Grigor.

The second part went equivalent to 4: 4, where the Bulgarian samples and then closed the match on its own service.

"It was a great match. I almost break my ankle in a situation, but the important thing is that everything is fine. Grigor game brilliantly. It was much better than me today. I liked Bulgaria. Thank you all, "said Monfils after the game in an interview on the court .

Grigor Dimitrov thanked the audience for their support, adding that he hopes to play again soon in Bulgaria.

"It was great. Thank you all for coming. Hopefully soon time again to play in Bulgaria. It is important to prepare well for the season. I hope everything goes according to plan. Most importantly it is healthy. The rest will be obtained with hard training and a lot of desire. I hope to show even better game not only myself, but to you. Excited very much, I never left you. I want to thank the whole of Bulgaria for the support that I provide, "he addressed the fans after the match Dimitrov.


On Sunday, Gregory went to Miami (USA), where it will continue its preparations for the 2016 season under the guidance of new coach Franco Davin.