Friday 27 November 2015

Grigor: Every single person in the hall will be important for me

In an incredible journalistic interest passes a joint press conference Grigor Dimitrov and Gael Monfils before the long-awaited exhibition match on Saturday at "Arena Armeec". The briefing consists in capital hotel "Hilton".

"The season as a whole was not as bad as I had good matches and opportunity Property, which missed. Some months I had trained well and I had divided the team, which makes me unfocused and I had no physical training. But in the end I began to recover much of the game and I am happy with that. I'm glad I went another season without injuries. Another month and everything starts again, "Grigor began.

"For two weeks I train hard in Monaco. I have four people in the team and everyone does his job perfectly, but we still have time. For Franco Davin - was looking for a coach, but I did not want to rush. We had to give time. We met on several times and decided to try it. After the first few days I felt that not only is a good coach, but a good man. I look at the long term and in the team and in the game. So far everything is going according to plan. "

"Hopefully, that last change coach. It took me a long time. At least hesitation could cost you months. I had problems with the missiles. I do not want to justify myself. Every decision I took, I took it myself . Of course, I consulted with the people around me. I take responsibility for everything and I'm sorry. I'm even somewhat pleased with the season as it unfolded because this is a lesson for me. "

"All the people who come in the room will be very important for me. I want to thank the Foundation Dimitar Berbatov. I am one of the first prize and want to give something back."

"The aim is not only a show, but to play a serious game in front of his home crowd. Damn very excited. I've known Gael for a long time and he has a good arsenal of" hotshots. "May we all enjoy."

"I do not know what I will do in the next three weeks, let alone in the coming months. It is early to say whether they will participate in the tournament in Sofia."

"This is my first visit to Bulgaria and knew nothing special about Bulgaria. On the way to the hotel saw the parliament and" Alexander Nevsky "and made a few photos. Tomorrow morning I will discuss more - churches and sights. Grigor is my good friend and we know ago. He is younger than me and will definitely win the Slam. He is a top player and will soon achieve its objectives, "said Monfils.

"I'm coming home when I'm home. The last few months have much time to follow the media, etc., but I'm always happy and always a familiar feeling. But I'm still happy because I am here to play one good game, "continued Grigor.

He returned and the case "Davis": "Always play for Bulgaria. Every time I helped when I could. Just such were the circumstances."

"Gael is very colorful, served well and moves incredibly. He told me that the first few games trying to pawn all, then scoring the ball. It is very difficult, especially on clay. At Roland Garros against him is like playing against the country. "

"My whole attention only depend on me and my team. We need to work the right way and for the right things. You have to have my own style. There are things I do very well, but do not want to stop because it is not enough to win big tournaments. The results come sooner or later, but it depends on them and placed in the rankings. "

"I'm used to the racket. I can say that it is ready at 98%. Remains little things. I can say that the rocket lacks matches."