Thursday 5 November 2015

Grigor Dimitrov : "This victory is very important for me"

"This match was very important for me - said Grigor Dimitrov after match against Marin Cilic 7-6 (3) 7-6 (2) in the second round of the BNP Paribas Masters in an interview TennisTV.

- This year I went through a lot of difficulties - playing good tennis, but could not win such tied meetings. Today I played very solid match against a great player like Marin, which serves excellent all the time, but I was psyched, because for me it was very important to win and to do your week great, I expect from myself. It's nice to win these battles.

I really want to play in this tournament and I am moving forward. Of course, the thought of the upcoming week off gives slightly, but at the same time today, the result could easily be 7-6 7-6 in his favor. I thought - I am here to present to a level not quit plan, I did not stop to play my game and I am happy that I won. "Said the Bulgarians, who in the second round at Bercy will play with David Ferrer.