Friday 21 August 2015

Dimitrov : "I'm happy with my game, but missed too many chances

"I'm happy with my game, but missed too many chances," admitted a dose of bitterness after defeat Grigor Dimitrov 6-4 6-7 (3) 5-7 by Andy Murray in the third round of the Western & Southern Open.

"If you have so many chances and did not take advantage, you can not expect much - continued Dimitrov, who made perhaps his strongest game of the season. - Everything else was fine. My body and stretched wonderful three hours battle on the court, so go ahead. "

"There were many, many key points in the game and frankly I'm not quite sure how I managed to win it - not hid Andy Murray triumph. - But if you want to make titles of major tournaments have to go through such difficult situations. In last year I could not do enough and I lost matches that had to win. This season things turned and it pleases me.

It is important to build a reputation as a player who can fight and pay duels. When such a thought in the head of your opponent throughout the game, it certainly helps. "Murray will face in the quarterfinals against Richard Gasquet.