Sunday 27 March 2016

Murray: "Grigor is a top player"

At the press conference after the victory over Istomin Andy Murray was asked what he expects from the upcoming match against Grigor Dimitrov, who will determine which of the two will play the second round in Miami.

"Grigor is obviously a top player in the league. Recording good victory today against Delbonis close match, "said world №2.

"We played here once before and I managed to beat him. History remembers many close fights between us. I think the last was in Cincinnati last year, and he had a match point. Gregory had many chances to win, but I managed to turn things in their favor. I know I will have to play good tennis and I'm more disciplined than I was tonight, "said Murray.

The Briton is not lying. Just in Cincinnati was the last match between the two, who drew the final 7-6 4-6 (3) 7-5. Memories previous match in Miami from 2013, when the again in the third round win 7-6 (3) 6-3.