Tuesday 29 March 2016

Grigor : " I played better in the important moments"

"To be honest, I simply played better in the important moments today. The opportunities that I had not had so many took advantage of them, "said Grigor Dimitrov after his success over Andy Murray, who fired a second round of the Masters in Miami against Gael Monfils.

"Even after I lost the first set, I kept my composure. I had to hold the match and I had to be very focused. When fell behind 1-3 in the decisive set, I knew that I would have the opportunity to catch up as well received and was doing well in key moments. I'm happy everything that happened, "said the Bulgarian.

"I made a lot of unforced errors in the third set. Obviously that did not start the second half well. After his controversial win set as the first, you want to try to put their opponents under pressure, "he said in turn Andy Murray.

"I think I lost first two service games to zero, which was not very nice. Then in the third set he was able to return the break and in turn lead to a breakthrough, and I made a lot of unforced errors. Congratulations to Grigor because he was much more stable than me, " said global №2.